Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Merry Christmas

Friday, December 25, 2015 - Indianapolis, IN

 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!  :)

Well now it was time to start cooking all of the food we prepared yesterday.  :)

Around 11:00am everyone started showing up.  We first enjoyed our meal!  My mom works very hard to get such a great meal put together.  And we all really enjoyed it!




Then it was time to open presents.  :)











Soon everyone needed to head out and it was time to clean up!  Mom and Dad relaxed while Mike and I cleaned up.  It was the least I could do!  :) 

Later in the afternoon we headed over to Patsy and Rick's house for dinner.  As always Patsy fixed a wonderful dinner and we all had a great time.


While we were there we played a game that you eat those every flavor jelly beans.  You spin a spinner to select a color, then you either eat a good tasting jelly bean or a really bad tasting one.  I made it a few rounds, then when I spun so that my bad choice was vomit, I decided it was time to give up!  :)  Especially after Sue had already chosen incorrectly.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment