Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Cross in the Woods

Sunday, August 11, 2019 - Cheboygan, MI

This morning we went to Mass at the the Cross in the Woods.  I haven't been here since I was a little girl and Mike has never been here.  The Cross is just as I remembered it.
Just beautiful!

There were several statues on the grounds and I am sure they were there before, but I don't remember them.  :)


The church building is new, but it is a very nice addition. 
The cross behind the altar in the building is "The Cross".  It is kind of hard to see in the picture, but it is very easy to see in real life.
The church building was built in 1997.
This afternoon we went to Cheboygan State Park to do a little hiking.
Gracie really enjoys the water.
There is a black spot in this picture and neither Mike or I know what it is.  I thought maybe I got the picture of the rock Mike was throwing for Gracie.
Here is another good picture of our campsite.  :)
It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment