Thursday, May 7, 2015

Birthday Party

Sunday, April 19, 2015 - Norfolk, VA

This morning Mike, Mike and Alex went on Go Ape, which is a tree top adventure in Williamsburg.  Avander was too young to go, but I am sure he would have had a great time.




 Jess, Avander, Ami and I hung around until they were up in the trees.  Once they were up there Avander really wanted to join them, so we thought the it was best to leave.

 Jess was really hungry, so we headed for Burger King, which had a playland.  Avander really enjoyed himself.  :)  And Alex really enjoyed himself!





Once they were done we met back up with them and headed back for Jess's place.  We got ready for the birthday party, then enjoyed Alex's 4th birthday party!  He had a Paw Patrol party.  :)  Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me, so we did not get any pictures.

After the party Avander and Papa were wiped out.  :)


Later I discovered Alex got a hold of our camera and took some selfies.  :)




It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment