Thursday, May 7, 2015

Dog Park

Monday, April 20, 2015 - Norfolk, VA

The playground next to the dog park opened today, so we had to go check it out.  While the boys were playing at the playground Jess and I took the dogs to the dog park.  I was not sure how well Gracie would do with all of the dogs that were there, but I was very surprised.  When we went in all the dogs came over to say "Hi".  I picked Gracie up because she was growling.  A gentleman in the park told me to put her down that the other dogs would respect the fact she did not want to play right now.  I was real surprised they did.  Gracie was very nervous, but soon moved away from the fence and followed Kodah around for a short period of time.  She soon returned to the fence, so we decided it was time to leave.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment