Saturday, November 19, 2016

Head for Indiana

Saturday, August 13, 2016 - Valparaiso, IN

This morning we were up early to get me to the airport to fly to Chicago.  I took this picture of Mt Rainier shortly after we took off.  It is beautiful.
It looked a lot bigger than the pictures makes it out to be. 
Tony picked me up at the airport.  It was about lunch time and I was hungry, so we stopped by the Base Pro Shop to eat at the restaurant in the store.  I was sure the seafood here would be really good.  Well this is not a restaurant I will be going to again.  I had a fish sandwich and it was very greasy and not very flavorful.  Tony's did not look much better.  But we still enjoyed ourselves.  :)

I will be here all week to work in the office.  

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment