Sunday, June 18, 2017

Travel to Amado

Monday, May 29, 2017 - Amado, AZ

Happy Memorial Day!

This morning I packed all of my stuff that I could fit in my suitcases.  There are a couple of items that I am going to have to leave behind, there just isn't room.  :)

We loaded my stuff in the car and headed for Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.  My flight isn't until later this evening, so we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and go for a short hike.





The water was a beautiful blue color!  It was a great hike.  This is looking back at the end of the trail.  Coming down lots of steps, which we went up on the back side.  They are hard to see in the picture, but they are there.  :)
After a wonderful afternoon we went out to dinner, then it was finally time to drop me off at the airport.  I had a wonderful time with Tony and Miranda!  I can't thank them enough for putting up with me for the last 5 weeks.  :)

After being away for 5 weeks it was wonderful to see Mike again.  Gracie was also thrilled to see me.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment