Sunday, October 14, 2018

March 2018

Thursday, March 1, 2018 - Amado AZ

Tonight was a full moon party at Jean and Dan's site.



It is always awesome to see the moon come up over the mountain.  After dark I took a few more pictures of the full moon.

It was another wonderful day!





Sunday, March 4, 2018 - Fort Myers, FL

This morning Mike dropped me off at the airport and I headed for Florida to spend a week with my mom and dad.  It was an uneventful flight.
They have a nice place this year.

For dinner Mary and Jeff joined us and we headed for Rum Runners.

It was another wonderful day!




Tuesday, March 6, 2018 - Fort Myers, FL


Today Patsy and I went out for a walk and saw more Burrowing Owls.  They are so cute.  :)
It was another wonderful day!


Wednesday, March 7, 2018 - Fort Myers, FL


On our way to Ford's Garage for lunch Mom wanted to see how to take a selfie, so I took this one of me, Mom and Patsy.  :)
We had a very nice lunch.

After lunch we headed to the airport to pick up Sue, John and Kim.  Patsy always gives Kim a photo album for Christmas of our trip to Florida, so I took several pictures including one of them coming through security.  :)


It was another wonderful day!






Thursday, March 8, 2018 - Fort Myers, FL


Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the place we had lunch today.  I do remember I liked it, that must count for something.  :)  And I did get a picture of us enjoying our time together.
For some reason we were looking at old pictures we had in our wallets and I took a picture of these ones.

They are both very old.  I would guess mid 1980's




It was another wonderful day!


Friday, March 9, 2018 - Fort Myers, FL


Today we headed for Fort Myers Beach and had lunch at Nervous Nellie's.  One of Patsy's co-workers is also in Florida this week, so she joined us for lunch.  As always we had to get a picture in the big chair.  :)
After lunch we walked down to the beach and took advantage of this photo opportunity. 



And of course we had to stop by Kilwins for some ice cream.
Me, Sue, Patsy and Kim headed out to the beach for a picture.  We had to really convince Kim to go out with us.
It was another wonderful day!


Saturday, March 10, 2018 - Fort Myers, FL


It was a rainy day today.  For lunch we went to Ford's Garage again.  Kim really likes it.

On the drive back to our place I saw this planter with some pretty red flowers, so I just had to take a picture.  :)
Today is Jeff and Jill's birthday, so we had everyone over for dinner to celebrate. 




It was another wonderful day!


Monday, March 12, 2018 - Amado, AZ


After a wonderful week of visiting family it was time to head back home.  I arrived safe and sound.


It was another wonderful day!


Saturday, March 24, 2018 - Amado, AZ


Today several people from the RV park all went out to walk the trail to the memory cross.  You are supposed to bring a rock with you or pick one up along the way to place on the cross in memory of someone.  It was a very nice hike.







Before we left we said a prayer for all of the memories that have been placed here.


It was another wonderful day!


Thursday, March 29, 2018 - Amado, AZ


As I was working this afternoon I heard someone pulling in, but the noise sounded a lot louder than normal.  When I looked out the door I saw a motorhome parking between us and the trailer next to us.  I couldn't figure out why they were pulling through so far and why they were pulling through instead of backing in to the site behind us.
When I asked them what they were doing they said this was their site!  I tried to reason with them that they needed to back into the site behind me, but when that did not work I just called the office and let them take care of the problem.  LOL!


It was another wonderful day!


Saturday, March 31, 2018 - Amado, AZ


Today Mike and I headed for the Kitt Peak National Observatory.  It was a beautiful drive up to the observatory.



Here are a few of the signs we saw once we got there.


We took the tour and it was very interesting.





Here are some pictures from inside one of the observatories up here.



After the tour we walked around the grounds and I took these pictures of the beautiful flowers in the area.








As we were leaving a took a picture by the entrance sign.  :)
Tonight was a full moon, but for some reason this is the only picture I got of it.  It was cloudy.
It was another wonderful day!













No comments:

Post a Comment