Saturday, August 19, 2017

Company Picnic

Friday, July 21, 2017 - Valparaiso, IN

Today was our company picnic.  I would call it a team building session.  When we got there they had us set up in teams and Martie and I were on the same team.  While we were waiting for everyone to arrive they had breakfast for us.  Well I decided to get a glass of orange juice...  When I got back to the table I set my OJ down and promptly spilled it all over the table.  In the middle of the table was a flag we are supposed to decorate for our team.  Well now it is wet!  The only one at the table I had met before today was Martie and now the rest of the people will not forget me.  :)

Soon the activities started.  As a team we did not do all that great and they discovered I take directions well, but don't give them well.  :)

Our flag did win the best decorated.  It was OJ.  LOL!

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment