Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nothing Special

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 - Russell Springs, KY



I got up early to get my hours in as early as possible.  Mike worked on setting up a sleeping area in the garage.  It does not look like we will be able to take the FJR out of the garage.  The angle is to steep and all of our boards are under the wheels for leveling the trailer.  He did get the dirt bike and the bicycle out, but they are both easy to get out. 

Once I had my hours in we headed for the storage shed to pick up the boat and drop the other 2 bikes off the back of the Suburban.  Mike is hoping to get the boat cleaned tomorrow if the rain will stop long enough for him to be able to do that.  

All of the kids are due to arrive very late tonight.  :)  I am so looking forward to seeing them all.
 
It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment