Thursday, March 24, 2016

Museum of Drag Racing


Sunday, March 13, 2016 - Citra, FL

This morning after Mass we headed down to Ocala and went to the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing.  It was a rainy day, so it was a good day to go to the museum.

I did manage to get a picture of the outside of the building while it was not raining.

There were 2 different buildings.  The first building we went into was beautiful old cars.  It was also neat to listen to the 2 older gentlemen reminisce about the cars they used to have.  :)

This was my favorite car, mostly because of the paint job.  I thought it was just beautiful.


Then we saw a Corvair's.  My mom had a Red Corvair, so a took a picture and texted to my Dad.  I never heard back from him, but I hope he enjoyed seeing it.  :)


These were just a couple of real cool old trucks.

The second building contained all of the drag racing cars.  I found it very interesting.




It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment