Saturday, April 9, 2016

Happy Easter

Sunday, March 27, 2016 - Citra, FL


Happy Easter Everyone!

This morning we went to Christ the King church for Easter morning Mass.  It was a long Mass, but it was nice.  After Mass we went right to Eagle’s Nest Café for Easter brunch.  We had reservations for noon and we arrived at about 5 after.  They had a very good meal laid out.  

I was very tired when we got back home and when Bob told Mike he was going to go play golf, I thought this my perfect chance to get in a nap. :)  I told Mike to go ahead and play golf with them.  While he was gone I relaxed.  I did call my Mom and Dad to wish them a Happy Easter.

When Mike got back we fixed our Easter dinner.  We had ham, green bean casserole, corn casserole, and mashed potatoes.  It was a very good meal.

We did talk to both Jess and Tony.  It was nice to know they were together.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment