Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sun N Fun Day 1

Friday, April 8, 2016 - Lakeland, FL

This morning we were up early.  Mike wanted to get down to Lakeland, FL to go to Sun N Fun.  :)  I still had to work today, so I used my hot spot all the way down, then we attempted to check in to the hotel, but it was too early.  I told Mike he had to get me some breakfast before he left, so we went to Bob Evans.  I did tell him that McDonald's would be fine, but he wanted to eat something better before going.  :)

Then he took me back to the hotel where I worked in the business center until our room was ready at noon.  :)

Once I was checked in, I took a nice long walk around the business development area that the hotel was in.  I walked a little over 2 miles.  It was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather.  :)

Mike finally made it home around 5:30pm.  He had a real nice time at the show.  He said it was about 1/2 the size of Oshkosh, but there was still lots to see.  I am just glad he had a nice time.

We asked at the hotel desk where to eat and the guy just told us there were several restaurants at the next exit down.  We headed down there and drove around a little before settling on TGI Friday's.  It was a good meal.

After dinner, Mike was very tired after walking all day so we headed back to the hotel and called it a night.  But Mike was able to get another thing off his bucket list.  Attend Sun N Fun...check!

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment