Friday, September 16, 2016

Travel to Columbia Falls, MT

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - Columbia Falls, MT

It has been a while since I have worked on my blog, but the internet at the campground in Washington was awful.  I did work on it a couple of nights at Jess and Mike's, but I got so I didn't bring my laptop to their place.  Just spent my time enjoying their company.  I didn't even type up information into a Word document, which is something I usually do if I don't have good internet.  Then I got so far behind I just had a hard time getting started.  I am going to do the best I can to catch it up based on my memory and pictures.  :)  So here I go!  :)

Today was yet another travel day.  Today we traveled to Columbia Falls, MT, which is just outside of Glacier National Park.  As we were driving we saw these structures.  We are not sure what they are, but we found them interesting.
Since Tony will be driving the rig down to Arizona for us, Mike had him driving today.  He did a good job. 

On the way we made a stop at a roadside rest have lunch.
It was a beautiful drive.


Eventually we made it to Glacier Peaks RV Park.  The lady at the desk was a little surprised by our size, but we finally got settled.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment