Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Travel to Amado

Sunday, February 19, 2017 - Amado, AZ

This morning Tony and Miranda dropped me off at O'Hare airport.  I am real glad Tony paid attention to my itinerary.  It seems I booked my flight to arrive at Midway and depart from O'Hare.  I don't think I have ever done that before.  If he had not paid attention I am sure I would have had him drop me off at Midway, then when I attempted to go through security I would have discovered I was at the wrong airport.  Not sure I would have made it to O'Hare on time.  :)

I had a wonderful time visiting with Tony and Miranda this week.  :)


While sitting at the gate waiting for my flight I heard an announcement for church services.  I would have gone to it, but unfortunately I did not have time prior to boarding to go to the chapel.  But I did not even know it was an option at the airport.  I think it is awesome.  :)

The lake looked beautiful today, so I just had to take a picture.
It is a little hazy so it is hard to see Lake Michigan.  It was an uneventful flight.  The layover in Atlanta was 2 hours, which is a little longer than I like, but it was good.

Mike picked me up at the Phoenix airport and we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  We finally got home around 11:30pm.  It was a long day and I was glad to be home.  I don't think I will be flying out of Phoenix anymore.  It is just too far away.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment