Monday, March 6, 2017

New Glasses

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - Amado, AZ

This morning we did have a parish council meeting scheduled, but it got cancelled for today.  To many people said they would not be able to make it.  As it was we said we would have to leave on time since we had to pick up our new glasses this morning.  Both Mike and I got new glasses.  I did not really need new lenses, but the doctor talked me into trying Blu Tech Lenses.  They are supposed to be real good for people who work on computers.  I will give them a try.  :)

While we were in town we did run a few errands.  :)

This afternoon we did stroll up to the back porch for Margarita Hour.  As always it was a lot of fun.  I had stew in the crock pot, so after margarita hour we headed back to the trailer for dinner.  While eating dinner I did get a text message from Bobbie inviting us over to watch a movie tonight.  We watched The Accountant.  I had seen it on my flight from Chicago to Tucson earlier in the week, so I knew what it was all about.  Everyone enjoyed the movie.  Mike even stayed awake for it.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment