Friday, November 1, 2019

Boat ride

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - Cheboygan, MI

Today we decided we would take a boat ride over to Burt Lake.  We drove down Mullet Lake to Indian River.  When we got to the mouth of the river I took a picture looking back toward Mullet Lake, but you can't really see the lake.
On the next couple of pictures I tried to show how much boat traffic there was on the river, but it doesn't really show that.



We finally made it out to Burt Lake.  It is a lot bigger than I remember it.  :)

Of course I wanted to get a couple of pictures of the state park.  We camped there when I was little.



On the way back we stopped at The Inn Between on the Indian River for some lunch, which was very nice.
While we driving across Mullet Lake I sat down on Mike's lap and took a couple of selfies of us.  I don't think they turned out too bad.  :)

Then we drove by the sand bar swimming spot and took a couple of pictures of all of the boats.


It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment