Friday, December 11, 2020

Baby Shower

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - Indianapolis, IN

This morning Miranda, Allyssa, and I headed for Indianapolis for Miranda's baby shower.  We had a nice turn out and she got a lot of nice things.





The gift Jess got Miranda, the 1st month of a 3 month subscription for disposable diaper delivery, was supposed to be delivered to Sue's house yesterday, but due to the wildfires in California it is being delayed.  Fortunately Jess gave me a copy of the receipt with pictures of the prints that were on the diapers.  My gift, which was a stroller off the gift registry, was supposed to be delivered in Knox on Wednesday, but due to the pandemic it is on back order.  I printed out a picture of the stroller and gave that to her.  I just hope the stroller arrives before the baby is born.  :)   Natalie said she would pick up the diapers from Sue's house before coming up to see the baby after she is born.  :)

It was a beautiful day and perfect to have the baby shower outside.

This weekend, Mike took off for the annual WireMan ride with his friends from the wire industry.  He met up with Ray Rios in Plymouth, IN and they headed for Elkins, WV to meet the rest of the group.  It will be a smaller group this year due to the pandemic, but I am sure they are having a great time.  They worry me as they all get a little crazy when they get together.  Every year I tell him the same thing: no wheelies, no burnouts, and no dragging your pegs through the corners.......but I am willing to bet he doesn't listen.  :)

It was another wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment