Friday, December 11, 2020

Visit Wineries

Friday, September 18, 2020 - New Buffalo, MI

Yesterday, Mike and I drove up to New Buffalo, MI to spend the weekend with my mom and dad, Patsy and Rick, and Sue, John and Kim.  The house they rented is right across the street from Lake Michigan, so this morning we took a walk across the street to take some pictures.  :)


On our way back up the hill I took a picture of the house.

There are quite a few wineries in southwest Michigan so this afternoon we headed out to do some wine tasting.  Our first stop was Hickory Hills.


Our next stop was Round Barn.  They have individual tasting areas, which was very nice.


We had not been upstairs in the barn before and it was pretty cool.  I wish I had taken a couple of pictures of the area outside our section.  They even had a couple of outside tents set up.  It looks like they will be permanent.  Round Barn has always been one of my favorite wineries.  :)

Our next stop for the day Tabor Hill, another favorite.  They have a very nice restaurant; we had a late lunch there.


I did take a couple of pictures of our view outside.

When we got back to the house, I took at couple of pictures of the sun setting on Lake Michigan from the porch of the house.


It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment