Sunday, August 8, 2021

Hiking & Dinner Out

Saturday, February 6, 2021 - St. David, AZ & LaPorte, IN

This afternoon I met up with Robin and Scott.  Mike and I have caught up with them the last couple of years as they pass by where we are staying.  Since Mike is in Indiana, he will not be able to join us and with COVID, we decided to forgo eating out and go on a hike instead.  We went on the same trail at Kratchner Caverns State Park that Mike and I took a couple of weeks ago.  :)  I forgot to take any pictures, but Scott was kind enough to share the pictures he took.






After our hike we headed back to the Saguaro SKP RV Park (where Robin and Scott were staying) for hamburgers out on the grill.  I had a wonderful time and we hope to see each other again next year.

While I was eating dinner, Mike sent me pictures of him eating dinner in La Porte with Tony, Miranda, Vivian, Diane and Holly.


It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment