Sunday, August 8, 2021

Visit Chiricahua National Park

 Saturday, January, 16, 2021 - St. David, AZ

It took us a while to get up and get moving, but when we finally did we headed down for Chiricahua National Park.  The last time we were here was 1994 when we lived in El Paso, TX and my family came down for a visit.



We did hike the Massai Point Trail.  It was a nice trail with a lot of wonderful views.





While hiking we did try to take a couple of selfies.  We still aren't very good at it.  :)



I think the last one is the best.  :)

Once we got done with the hike we hiked up to the observation building.


On the drive out I saw these white veins in the rock.  I thought they were cool, so I just had to take a couple of pictures.



It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment