Saturday, June 21, 2014

Thursday, June 18, 2014 - Granger, IN

I thought I would post a picture of our current location.  South Bend / Elkhart North KOA.  It is actually located in Granger.  :)
It is a very nice campground and the staff is always accommodating and extremely gracious! And a delicious Gelato Bar and Malt Shop!  :)

Mike sold his motorcycle!  He sold it to someone out in California.  The money is already in our pay pal account, now all we have to do is wait for them to get the shipping arranged.

This evening we went out to dinner with Patricia and Thomas.  We walked over to the Capri restaurant.  As always the food and company were good.  :)  Everything on the menu at Capri Italian Restaurant is made from scratch.  I would highly recommend it!  Then be sure to try a limoncello as an after dinner drink.  I my opinion they are very good.  :)

It was another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment