Monday, November 3, 2014

Hair Cut

Monday, November 3, 2014 - Campbellsville, KY

I have been wanting to get my hair cut for several weeks now.  So today I decided it was time to get it done.  I ran into town to and went to Fantastic Sams.  They take walk-ins only.  There were only 3 people ahead of me, so the wait time was not real bad.  The hair cut is not bad, but...  :) 




This afternoon we once again got a new neighbor.  And the clock is ticking to see how long they stay.  It seems like the last couple of neighbors have all moved out.  The site next to us is a little unlevel and no one seems to like it. 

After Mike got home from work we headed into town to pick up a new hair clipper.  We went to cut his hair last night and the blade on the hair clippers was not operating.  After dinner we did get his hair cut.  No pictures.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment