Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Long Hike

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - Campbellsville, KY

Today Gracie and I went for a 6.35 mile hike.  It was a little cool today, but it was a really nice walk.  Below is a map from my mapmyfitness app.

We took the Shipp Trail, which is the loop toward the bottom of the picture.  We also took all of the Cobee Trail, which is the smaller loop on the top right side.  Below is a picture at the beginning of the Shipp Trail.

The Shipp Trail comes out very close to the marina. 

It also comes very  close to the road that goes down to the marina.


At one point I lost the trail, but I did end up finding it again.  Below is the area where I lost the trail.  :)

While on the Cobee trail I saw at the bottom of the hill this small frozen water fall.

After our nice long walk when went back home and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon until it was time to go pick Mike up to go to church at Our Lady of the Hill.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment