Sunday, December 13, 2015

Another Nice Day

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - Campbellsville, KY

Before heading for church I took Gracie for a walk.  For a couple of weeks now I have been seeing a white squirrel, so I decided I would try to get a picture of him.  I finally got a couple of him!  :)  I did not want to walk up into these people yard to get pictures, but at least I have a couple of pictures of him!

Next week I am going to carry my good camera to see if I can get a better picture of him.  :)

After Mass we went to Huddle House for breakfast. The University is closed for Christmas break.  :)

This afternoon we spent the day starting to get things organized for our move.  In January we will be heading for Citra, FL.  For Christmas and New Years we will be in Indiana and Norfolk before heading for Florida.  We got the big motorcycle in the trailer, filled up the truck with fuel and started putting things away.

The sun did not come out, but the temperature was very nice.  This evening the wind started blowing and it started cooling down.

It was another wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan!

    Linden told me all about your adventures on wheels and I think it is absolutely awesome!!!! I added your blog to my favorites so I can follow your adventure.

    My email address is: scoutseitz@gmail.com

    Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.

    Stacey Seitz

    ReplyDelete