Sunday, December 13, 2015

Nice Day

Saturday, December 12, 2015 - Campbellsville, KY

This morning I got up early and headed for the laundromat.  Our big comforter will not fit in the washing machines here at the campground, so I went to the laundromat in town.  They not only have big washing machines, they also have really big dryers.  I was glad I went there early, by the time I left the laundromat it was very busy.  I ran by Wal-Mart to pick up some Christmas wrapping paper. 

When I got back I put the laundry away, walked the dogs and had some breakfast.  I then got busy wrapping all of the present we have gotten so far.  :)  It is nice to have that done.

It was very nice to be able to have the door open all day!  The temperature was supposed to reach 68 degrees.  I am not sure if it did, but I am sure it was close.

This evening we went down to Jan and Dale's for the campfire.  Tonight Bill and Sandy came.  We had a really nice time.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment