Friday, December 11, 2015

Hiking

Saturday, November 7, 2015 - Campbellsville, KY

Now that Mike is working his regular schedule, which is Wednesday through Saturday, with overtime day on Tuesday, Gracie and I decided today would be a good day to go for a hike over at the state park.  Last year I did not take the Deer Creek trail that I can remember, so I decided today would be a good day to take this trail.  It is a very nice trail.


While I was walking I heard a lot of birds chirping and it reminded me of the fall days when my dad would go out and make a lot of noise to get the birds to go away from the house. :)  My mom would say she would have to clean the windshield before for leaving the house because of all of the birds.  :)

After walking several miles Gracie and I headed back home.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment