Sunday, December 13, 2015

Beautiful Afternoon

Thursday, December 3, 2015 - Campbellsville, KY

It was such a beautiful day and Amazon changed the schedule, so Mike only worked til noon today! 

Around 2:00pm Jan dropped by to let us know they would be having a fire at 3:00pm!  They decided it was such a beautiful day we needed to be outside enjoying it.  I had no problem getting my 8 hours in before 3:00pm, but Mike did not have the laundry done.  I popped some Kettle Korn and we headed down to Dale and Jan's site.

I finally remembered to take my phone with me, so I could take a picture.  :) 

I did run up and get the laundry out of the dryer.  :)  When I got back I noticed the sunset was beautiful!  I wanted to take a picture of it, but my phone had died. 

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment