Saturday, September 2, 2017

Javelina

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - Amado, AZ

This morning Gracie got very excited by something she saw outside, so I got up to check out what she was seeing.  This is the first time I have seen javelina in the park in the day time.

They did not seem to be in a hurry, but Gracie really wanted to go take a closer look.  :)


I am still working for the hospital on an as needed basis and this week my name came up for random drug testing.  The entire time I was a full time employee and my name never got pulled, but not that I am a resource employee my name gets pulled...Really!  I almost told them to just go ahead and terminate me because I did not want to deal with it, but I did not want to leave Norma out on a limb.  So this afternoon I headed up to Tucson for the testing center.  Hopefully my name won't come up again between and now and the cut over to the new system.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment