Saturday, September 2, 2017

Travel to Seattle

Friday, August 11, 2017 - Kelso,WA

Around noon Mike and I dropped Gracie at Central Pet as we headed for Tucson Airport.  We stopped by Manuel's Mexican Restaurant in Green Valley for lunch first.  We heard about this restaurant last weekend and it is a really good restaurant!
Next to the building is this beautiful flowering bush.  I have seen several around the area and keep saying I am going to get a picture of one and now I finally have one!
Eventually we made it to the airport and had a nice flight to Seattle.  Jess's friend Kelly and her husband Cody picked us up and we meet Jess, Alex, Avander, Ami, Tony and Miranda at The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen in Tacoma.  Tony and Miranda arrived last night!  We had pizza and it was great! I can't believe I did not take any pictures at dinner.

After dinner we said our good-bye's to Kelly and Cody and headed south to the Best Western Aladdin Inn in Kelso, WA.  We are hoping in the morning we can get a campsite near Mt. St. Helen.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment