Monday, February 1, 2016

Bingo

Friday, January 22, 2016 - Citra, FL

Wednesday I took Mike to the airport in Gainesville.  He was headed back to Norfolk to help Jess.  Mike J had to go back out to sea, so there was no way she was going to be able to get all they need to get done before the end of February.  He will be very busy!  :)  I will be home alone for a couple of weeks.

It is a good week for him to be gone, I have been very busy with work!

This evenings activity is bingo up at the main hall.  While walking Gracie I have meet several people in the park, so I sat with them.  :)  I won the Texas Cover All game.  This is a game based on the first number drawn you either start by covering all of your odd numbers or even numbers.  I won $38!  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment