Friday, February 26, 2016

Travel to Fort Myers

Sunday, February 14, 2016 - Fort Myers, FL

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Just before Mass this morning I found out that Uncle Paul passed away today.  :(

I looked through all of my pictures, I thought I had a picture of My dad, Uncle Paul and Aunt Martha from a couple of years ago.  I can't find it and I even looked on Facebook under some of my relatives.  I did find this one, which is from 1953 of My grandpa Kirkhoff, Dad and Uncle Paul.

Uncle Paul you will be missed!

It was expected, but I still struggled with it.  Mass this morning was very long, 1.5 hours.  After mass we headed back to the trailer, changed our clothes and headed for Fort Myers.  It was not a bad drive.  Approximately 3.5 hours.  We arrived at mom and dad's around 4:30pm.  Jeff and Mary, Uncle Mike and Valerie, Bonnie and Dean, and Patsy and Rick were also here.

Once we arrived they fixed hamburgers, hot dogs and brats out on the grill.  We ate dinner, then played Euchre.  We had a really nice time.  Mike came in first and won $30.  He is really doing good at winning lately.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment