Saturday, February 6, 2016

Errands

Saturday, January 23, 2016 - Citra, FL

The weather is cool today and it was supposed to rain this afternoon, so I decided it would be a good day to take a drive down to Ocala.  I stopped by the Verizon store to pick up an SD card.  I am always running out of space when taking pictures and decided I would get more storage.  :)  I am glad I had the guy at store install it, getting the back cover off was not easy. 

Then I headed down the street to see what was there.  :)  I stopped at a super Walmart to pick up a few groceries.  As I drove back to the RV park I drove by the Catholic Church, so I made sure I knew where it was at for tomorrow.  Then I drove up to Citra to check it out.  It is a very poor little town.  About the only thing in the the town is The Orange Shop.

I finally made it back home and just hung out for the rest of the evening.

It was another wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment