Saturday, February 13, 2016

Internet Problems

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - Citra, FL

Well this week the internet has been down more than it has been up.  I have called Sun Wifi at least once a day this week to see if I can get them to fix it. It is up and down still today, but mostly up.  :)

Monday we went to play euchre.  Mike came in second, he won $15!  The prize money is based on the number of people playing.  We both started out very good with a 14 point round.  Then I went down hill fast.  :)  We had a really nice time.

Mike has gone out golfing a couple of times this week.  It has been very windy all week, but I am not sure he is using that as an excuse for playing badly.  :)

Last night we went up to the main hall and played bingo!  Neither one of won.  Elise won the first game after 5 numbers.  That is the quickest I think I have seen anyone win a game. 

We are headed for Fort Myers to spend a week with my Mom and Dad, so today we took Gracie to The Animal Clinic today.  She knew something was up as soon as we got there.  She kept pulling toward the door.  :(

Jan and I did go for a usual 11:30am walk.  Today's walk was longer then during the week, but I had more time, but we did miss having Gracie with us.

Once I got back home Mike had raked our leaves and cleaned the leaves and acorns off the truck.  Soon we headed for Ocala to get the oil changed on the Suburban.  This evening we had leftovers for dinner.  We wanted to clean out the frig since we will be gone next week.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment