Saturday, February 6, 2016

Mom & Dad Visit

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - Citra, FL

Last night I headed for the Main Hall to play bingo.  I didn't win, but had a good time.  :)

The weather today was beautiful!  Jan and Elise stopped by around noon and we headed up to the pool.  The pool is heated and the temperature was 85.  We spent about 1.5 hours swimming, then we sat at the poolside and just chatted.  My Mom called at about 1:30pm to let me know they were about an hour out. Shortly after they called I headed back to get ready for them to arrive.  :)

Mom and Dad arrived around 3:00pm.  Once they arrived we went over to the Eagle's Nest Cafe for a late lunch. 
After a nice lunch we drove around the park.  We stopped by the trailer, so I could follow them down to Ocala to the nearest hotel.  I hung out there for a couple of hours, then headed home.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment