Thursday, April 20, 2017

Explore Tubac

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - Amado, AZ

Well Mike's stress test went well.  He will get his results in the next couple of weeks.

Mike did not return until late tonight, so I decided to check out Tubac, AZ.  We had talked about going there several times, but have yet to go, so I went today.  There are a lot of unique shops here and I really enjoyed walking in and out of the different shops.  I did stop by Tubac Deli & Coffee Co. for lunch.  I had the Caribbean Turkey Salad.  It was excellent!

I did stop by a shop and found this gem.
It is a cactus made of metal.  I thought it would look really nice next to the trailer.  I even sent a picture to Mike to see what he thought.  He thought it looked nice also, but I did not buy one.  :)

Soon it was time to head back to De Anza RV Park for Margaretta night.  I did not drink since I knew I would be driving up to the airport to pick up Mike.  but I did socialize.  :)

It sure was nice to see Mike again.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment