Friday, July 24, 2020

Travel to Fort Bridger

Monday,  July 13, 2020 - Fort Bridger, WY

We were on the road by mid-morning.  The drive was very nice.  


I was working and the connection was ok, but I had a conference call at about the time we would be getting to Rawlins, so we decided to stop and find a park for the kids to burn off a little energy.  :)


While I was on my conference call the kids played on the playground.  After my call I joined in the fun.  




After a little playing we got back on the road.  The wind today was relentless.  I took a picture of sign that showed the wind gust are 40+ mph.  But the good part was that we didn't see any trailers flipped on their side this time.
 We finally made it to Fort Bridger safe and sound.  

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment