Saturday, March 7, 2015

Arrived in Fort Myers!



Thursday, February 26, 2015 – Fort Myers, FL

Mike and I were up early this morning, 3:30am.  I needed to be at the airport by 6:00am to catch a 7:19am flight.  The San Antonio airport is about 1.5 hour drive from Uvalde.  We did not run into any bad traffic, so we made it on time.  I flew from San Antonio to Dallas.  It was lightly snowing in Dallas, so I was a little concerned my flight would be delayed, but it wasn’t.  :)  The flight from Dallas to Fort Myers was about 10 minutes late, but I made it safe and sound.  :)

We headed back to the house, it is very nice place.  I really like the layout.






Once we got settled we headed for the grocery store.  It is always an adventure to go to the grocery store with so many people.  :)

After getting the groceries put away we headed to Woody’s for dinner.  It was an excellent dinner.  The weather is a little cool, so we did not go swimming when we got back.  Since Patsy and Rick and I all got up early to catch our flights we called it a night early.  :)

On Mike’s way back to Uvalde he stopped by a couple of hobby stores in San Antonio in hopes to get the parts he needs to put the orange and yellow plane back together.  Mike said neither hobby store was very good, so I don’t know if he got everything he needed.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment