Wednesday, April 8, 2015

ER Trip

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - Uvalde, TX

This morning Gracie was outside on her leash making a racket, so I went out to investigate and bring her in.  Well when I walked around the front of the trailer there were 3 rabbits sitting on the gravel road.  I was sure they would run away before I got back with the camera, but they didn’t and I was able to get their picture.

They found out from the roadrunner that they can stay just outside of Gracie reach, so they can get this dog to bark at them and there is nothing else the dog could do.  :)

Since last Friday when Mike was helping pour concrete his back has been really bothering him.  I have been asking him to please go to the ER to have it looked at.  Well this evening we finally went.  While he was there he had them look at his wrist, which has been hurting for about 5 or 6 weeks now.  The diagnosis for his back was Sciatica and the diagnosis for his wrist was Tendinopathy.  Both will be fine in a couple of weeks and 3 different prescriptions for pain and swelling.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment