Sunday, April 12, 2015

Truck Trouble

Friday, April 10, 2015 - Tyler, TX

On Mike's way to Kilgore, Hall Volvo called to let us know the truck needs new front brakes.  He told them to go ahead, but the problem is they have to order a part and it will not be in until Monday.  When I went up to the office to check to see if we would be able to stay the gentleman asked how I was doing.  I told him it was up to the answer he was going to give me.  So I asked if we would be able to stay until Monday, when he said that would not be a problem, I told him I was having a good day!  :)

This means we will not be able to see our friends in AR.  :(  Hopefully we will still be able to be on the road by 1:00pm on Monday.  We want to be in Norfolk by Thursday and that is still a long drive from here. 

While Mike was out he ran by the grocery store, so we had chicken salad for dinner to tonight.  It was really good!

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment