Sunday, April 12, 2015

Flowers

Sunday, April 12, 2015 - Tyler, TX

We went to the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception 10:00am Mass.  It is a very beautiful Cathedral. 

In the afternoon we went looking for a flower pot.  I really wanted a pretty flower pot.  I found one in Uvalde at TSC, but I did not buy it.  I wanted to check out Lowe's, so that is where we went.  We did not find any unique pots there, but they had a lot of beautiful flowers.  So we checked the phone to see if there was a TSC in the area, there was.  They had the flower pot I liked in Uvalde, plus they another one I liked even better, so we got it!  :)  Then we went back to Lowe's and I bought some of the flowers and a couple of just plain pots.  The pot I got at TSC has a solar light.  :)


While I was taking pictures I took a picture of our campsite.  The campsites are close, but the campground is clean.  The other campers are either living here or just here for the night. 

Yes, today was a rainy day! 

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment