Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Easter!



Sunday, April 05, 2015 – Uvalde, TX

Happy Easter Everyone!

When I got wet in the shower this morning the skunk smell came back very strong.  I definitely got some of the spray on me.  I was just hoping the people in church would not be able to smell me.  :)  I felt bad for the people that were sitting around me.  The gentleman sitting next to me finally moved and never came back. His daughter kept looking over at me.  I know they could smell the skunk!  How embarrassing!

After Mass Mike was able to get the truck all packed and the dirt bike put in the trailer.  I spent the afternoon cleaning the outside of the trailer.  It was very dirty and it looks much better now.  We should be able to finish up packing tomorrow evening. 

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment