Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Move to Indianapolis

Monday, August 31, 2015 - Indianapolis, IN

Whenever we are going to be traveling Mike will check the tire pressure and lug nuts on all tires.  Today was no different, except when he got to the Suburban.  A lug nut was missing!  Really!  I hopped in the Suburban and headed over to the service center.  Evidently the service tech broke one of the lug nuts...not sure how, but it was broken and the tech forgot to tell the service manager.  So he ran over to Auto Zone to pick up a new lug nut.  Of course it does not match the other ones, so he will be ordering a new set of lug nuts for us.  We have taken our vehicles to this service center for years, but I am not sure we will be going back!

We were finally on our way.  The drive down to Indianapolis was uneventful, which is the way I like it.  :)



After we got set up, I worked a couple of hours and we took Gracie for a walk we headed over to my Mom and Dad's for dinner.  My Mom made a wonderful dinner.  After dinner we played Qwirkle with Mom and Dad and Alyssa.  We had a really nice time.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment