Sunday, June 12, 2016

Some Decking On

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - Michigan City, IN

This evening Miranda was home, so we were able to start working on getting the decking on the roof.  Thanks to Mike for building a ramp for us to slide the boards on up to the roof, Miranda and I were able to get several boards up to Tony for him to nail down.  We got 1 full row done and 2 partial rows.

After posting about Tony's thumb getting hurt, they were giving me a hard time that I don't put anything about dumb things happening to me in the blog...well I think I do.  :)  Anyway tonight as Miranda and I were putting things away, Tony was still up on the roof and he called down to us.  We were both in the trailer where Tony is keeping everything.  I immediately turned to see what he wanted, but suddenly ran into the cable that holds the back gate to the trailer.  It bounced me back and I went down.  I was fine and we all got a good laugh out of it. I did get a small sore on my leg.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment