Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pack the Truck



Sunday, June 26, 2016 – Michigan City, IN

This morning I went to St. Mary’s for Mass, then headed over to Tony’s house.  Jess, Mike and the kids were there and they had talked to Tony and Miranda.  They would not be home until late this afternoon.  So I asked Jess if she could go back to the campground with me to help me pack up the truck.  I cannot move the totes on the back of the truck by myself and I wanted to have the truck packed before Mike got back on Friday.  Well we successfully found space in the totes for several items.  Then we talked to Mike and he let us know that the only plane he wanted moved out of the truck was a black and yellow one.  We (or the Jess of we :), I mostly watched) moved the planes around so we could get the black and yellow one out.  

To say it was hot in the truck would be an understatement.  I kept telling Jess I thought there was a reason the one plane was on the second shelf, well after we moved it up one shelf and got the other planes moved back in we discovered the reason the one plane was on the second shelf and we had to move them all again.  Our original plan of only being there for about 1 hour went way out the door.  We were there for almost 4 hours, but the truck was for the most part packed.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment