Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Work on Tony's Garage

Sunday, July 3, 2016 - Michigan City, IN

This morning after Mass at St. Mary's Mike and I headed over to Tony's house.  Today is the last day we will be in the area for an extended period of time, so we wanted to spend the day with Tony and Miranda.  Mike wanted to help Tony get the wrap on the garage.  I was really glad we were here to help him with that.  It looked like it would have been really difficult for him and Miranda to do it by themselves.  I can't believe I did not get any additional pictures of the garage.

This evening we had hamburgers out on the grill.  It was very good.  Then Mike and I headed home and finished packing up a few things.  We want to leave bright and early in the morning.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment