Friday, August 29, 2014

Drive to Indiana

Sunday, August 24, 2014 - Indianapolis, IN

I was up and on the road by 6:15am!  I knew I had a long drive and I wanted to make Indianapolis by dinner time.


I arrived at my Mom and Dad's around 4:30pm.  It was not a bad drive at all.  The Waze app on my phone took me a different way and it cut about 45 minutes off the drive time.  :)

Mom and Dad had dinner reservations at 6:30pm at The Rathskeller restaurant in downtown Indy.  Patsy and Rick rode down there with us and we meet up with Sue, John and Kim, and John and Crista.  :)






Mom, Dad, Patsy, and me all had the Mixed Wurst Platte.  It included a platter of bratwurst, kielbasse, bockwurst, and German wiener beer steamed, then grilled piping hot. It was an amazing amount of food and none of us finished it.  We could have easily just purchased 2 orders and shared the food!  :)

We had a really nice time! 

Mike, Jess and Mike J were busy getting the loft bed built for the boys.  They are getting it done!  :)






It was another wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment