Wednesday, August 27, 2014

No Money

Friday, August 22, 2014 - Williamsburg, VA



This morning Mike headed for Norfolk to watch the boys for Jess while she went to work on the vet clinic.  Mike and the boys did not do anything exciting, but they had a lot of fun.  Around 3:00pm Mike headed for home hoping to miss rush hour traffic…Well that did not work out so well for him, since he left his wallet/money at Jess’s.  He did not realize it until he pulled off the interstate to get gas for the motorcycle.  :(

He called me to ask me if I wanted to make a road trip.  :)  He was about half way between here and there, so off I went.  He was only 18 miles away, but with traffic it took me close to 35 minutes to get there on I-64.  I gave him some money and in no time we were headed back for home.  :)

We did not do much else today, but it was still another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment