Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dinner at Wooden Peel

Saturday, April 30, 2016 - Michigan City, IN

We were able to sleep in this morning.  I don't get to do it very often, so I really enjoy it when I can.  :)

Today Mike and Jess took the Suburban, so they could take Mike's brothers to Comic-Con in Indianapolis.  Tony and Miranda were also busy today, so Mike and I decided we would go shopping for new running shoes for me. Mine are shot and in need of being replaced.  I really like the Asics that I have, so I was hoping I would find another pair at the Light House Mall, but no such luck.  I did get a couple pair of Reebok's.  It was a good thing we took umbrellas since it rained most of the day.

For dinner we meet Jess, Mike and the kids and Tony and Miranda and Zack at Wooden Peel.  It has been a long time since the last time we ate here and we always enjoy their pizza!


It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment