Sunday, May 22, 2016

Dinner with Earl and Regina

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - Michigan City, IN

After Mike picked me up from work we headed back home to take Gracie for a walk.  While we were walking my Vivofit fell off, but I did not realize it was no longer on my wrist and I thought that made I took it off when I got changed.  When we got back to the trailer I tried to find it in the trailer, but no luck.  I retraced our walk and came upon it in the gravel road about half way.  Unfortunately someone ran over it.  It still worked, but it was broken.  :(

Eventually we headed over to Earl and Regina's for a delicious home cooked meal.

It has been a while since the last time we have seen each other, so we had a lot to catch up on.  It was wonderful to hear what they are up to since Earl retired.  And we discussed some of the sights we have seen along our journey.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment