Saturday, May 21, 2016

Trip to Indianapolis

Saturday, May 7, 2016 - Michigan City, IN

Well if you have previously read my Friday post, you may want to read it again.  I was going through my pictures and had completely forgot to post anything about the wonderful evening Mike and I had.  :)

Today Jess, Mike and the kids went to Mike's parents to celebrate Mother's Day and Tony had finals, so Mike and I got up early this morning and headed for Indianapolis to take my Mom out for lunch for Mother's Day. We arrived around 12:30pm and soon headed for Eddy's Restaurant for lunch.  It is a nice little restaurant right next to Geist Reservoir.  We had a wonderful lunch.

After lunch we went back to my Mom and Dad's house and played Qwirkle.  My Dad won the first round and Mom my walked away with the win on the second round.  She beat us all by 40 points.  It was no contest.  :)  But we had a lot of fun playing.

Soon it was time for Mike and I to head back north.  We had left Gracie home and we had to get home to let her out.  After our hugs and "Good-bye"'s we headed north.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment